The chances are that if you are one of the many people with an interest in new currencies, new ways of living and a new (or a return to) people-centric world and way of living who has been reading through Levelling Level, my blogs and material I am continuing to create, you will by now appreciate that the collapse that I have been talking about, is already well underway.
I cannot overstate just how challenging it is for many people to understand that systemic collapse doesn’t necessarily mean that absolutely everything stops.
Because it could very well be the case that not everything stops at the same time, many of those same people will still continue to believe that the world around us is continuing as it always had.
This creates two specific dangers for us all:
- That these same people will literally stand still, do nothing and allow those whom have created all the problems we have now, to dictate and recreate a system that continues to work only for them, and:
- That when things do reach a critical point and we are experiencing social disorder, people will not look to ourselves and to our communities for the answers and the solutions, and instead will continue to listen and go around in circles – back to point 1!
Whilst I have little doubt that the world elites have simply gone too far to turn everything around this time (as they did when they last lost control during the Great Financial Crisis of 2008), it would be foolish to fall back on confidence alone to mitigate the inherent risk, that plans like those being pushed through the WEF narratives will succeed.
Preparation now, is and will be one of the most effective ways to counteract and lesson that risk. But more importantly, it is the best way to help ourselves, then people we care about and everyone within the communities where we live.
There is no doubt, that the success of the Local Market Exchange and the True Economy hinge on building new app-based exchange systems for foods, goods and services, and that these are fully interactive and linked to or with the fully localised or Decentralised Currencies that we need create and correlate them with.
All Local Market Exchanges will need a localised or franchised version of an app that works as follows:
- Operates within geographical parameters that are definable using existing postal codes or GPRS
- Allow an item (or group of items) to be swapped directly for a rate of currency to be agreed, OR another item (or group of items) IF the two parties involved in the direct transaction should agree
- Allows a source of community governance to set the values of basic or essential foods, goods and services, but prohibits any other kind of change.
- Shows what essentials foods, goods and services are available collectively to the community transparently at all times.
- Makes any goods that are not essential to community members, (which could be the surplus of otherwise essential foods etc.) available to other Local Market Exchange Franchises – in the order of prioritising immediate neighbours first.
- Is based on a membership structure that requires sign-in and acceptance of all terms
- That will either be or can quickly and easily become fully interactive with a new Local Digital Currency that is directly linked to the number of ‘members’ in terms of the structure of its value, with the ability to change or rescind those values on the membership status of each member of that community group
- That is fully open source.
- Each ‘franchise’ will be owned by the community that manages it, with a salary to be paid from the local governance body to those administering the system on behalf of it.
Some of you brilliant people will know how to do this now. I realise just how time consuming this could be. However, the contribution that you could be about to make – if you can do this, or contribute to its creation – could be incalculable, in terms of the new world that we have to work together to create.
I will be happy to work with any of you who are developers to write the governance notes and create the process diagrams for the Local Market Exchange system model, so that a formal barter and exchange system that interacts with the creation of a localised Cryptocurrency can be created and be ready for when we need it, so that none of us have only the choice of beginning from the start with no help from others, when things are in a real mess.
It doesn’t matter where in the world you might be. Everything is about to become local in a way that many of us have never seen anything like before. However, it is also vital that we work from those grassroots-up, to ensure cooperation at every level right up to the equivalent of worldwide and international in the way that we understand it right now.
Love is international and has no boundaries. Practical reality always meets us at the front door.
We all have a stake in making sure that each and every community survives and then thrives as we transit through the change from the dark world we are exciting and meet the challenges that we face as we open the door to the new world of balance, fairness and light that lies ahead.
Please talk to me openly on Twitter or Facebook (@LevellingLevel or @AdamTugwell), or get in touch by direct message or by e-mail on email@example.com